Friday, December 24, 2004

Greetings from the Holy Land ::: Saludos desde Tierra Santa

Subject: Re: Reunion de confianza
From: Padre Tomas
Date: Fri, December 24, 2004 12:39 pm
To:

Mi querido Raul, Patti, & todo el grupo de amigos Guatemaltecos.
Un Saludo desde Jerusalen a todos Ustedes y un deseo grande de alegria y esperanza en estas Pascuas.
En 4 horas y media, será ya noche bueno aqui en la Tierra donde Nació Nuestro Señor Jesus, y los tendré a todos ustedes presente en la Eucaristía que concelebraré junto al Patriarca Latino Michael Sabbath.
Solo quiero desearles a todos una Feliz Navidad y un Año nuevo lleno de muchas alegrias, y que su amistad y compañerismo siga creciendo cada dia.

Un abrazo fuerte.
P. Tomas

...

Subject: Re: Reunion de confianza
From: Padre Tomas
Date: Fri, December 24, 2004 12:39 pm
To:

My dear Raul, Patti, & all my Guatemalan friends.
I am greeting all of you from Jerusalen, and I wish you happiness and hope during this season.

In four hours and 1/2 it will be Christmas here in the Land where Our Lord Jesus was born. I will have you all in mind during the mass I will be celebrating along with a hispanic Father Michael Sabbath.

I want to wish you all a Merru Christmas and a Happy New Year. Let your friendship and companionship keep growing more every day.

A tight hug:

P. Tomas

...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home